This post is part of a series called Bourbon TrailShow More Posts
- Town Branch – Lexington, KY
- Buffalo Trace Distillery – Frankfort, KY
- Woodford Reserve – Versailles, KY
- Four Roses Distillery – Lawrenceburg, KY
- Maker’s Mark – Loretto, KY
- Heaven Hill – Bardstown, KY
- Jim Beam Distillery – Clermont, KY
- Bulleit Distillery – Louisville, KY
- Wild Turkey Distillery – Lawrenceburg, KY
- Angel’s Envy Distillery – Louisville, KY
- Evan Williams – Louisville, KY
I didn’t really have a “college experience” with Wild Turkey as many of my friends did, so there was no baggage for me when driving up to this distillery. The actual property is MASSIVE, bigger than I was expecting for some reason. There is a great gift shop and tour area that we visited and got to look around a bit.
One thing that was a surprise to me, not sure why I didn’t know this before, but the Russell’s brand is part of the Wild Turkey family. I’m a big fan so was excited to find something new there.
We didn’t stay too long as we had a crazy schedule to follow, but I did snag a couple of bottles that were only available at the facility, then headed out for more fun on the Bourbon Trail.