This post is part of a series called Craft Bourbon TrailShow More Posts
- Bluegrass Distillers – Lexington, KY
- Barrel House Distillery
- Willett Distillery – Bardstown, KY
- Limestone Branch Distillery – Lebanon, KY
- Michter’s Distillery – Louisville, KY
- Kentucky Peerless Distilling Company – Louisville, KY
This was my very last stop on the way out of town after successfully conquering the Bourbon Trail and a number of distilleries on the Craft Bourbon Trail in 3 days. I was not disappointed! Really cool distillery and there’s some great history in their roots. I got pretty much a personal tour and history lesson.
After picking up a few bottles and glassware I headed out on my way, glad for the amazing experience and on the road back to California.
I definitely recommend stopping at this place!
Kentucky, I will be back…