- Town Branch – Lexington, KY
- Buffalo Trace Distillery – Frankfort, KY
- Woodford Reserve – Versailles, KY
- Four Roses Distillery – Lawrenceburg, KY
- Maker’s Mark – Loretto, KY
- Heaven Hill – Bardstown, KY
- Jim Beam Distillery – Clermont, KY
- Bulleit Distillery – Louisville, KY
- Wild Turkey Distillery – Lawrenceburg, KY
- Angel’s Envy Distillery – Louisville, KY
- Evan Williams – Louisville, KY
When you think of bourbon, you can’t not think of Jim Beam. Making the pilgrimage to the Happy Hollow facility is definitely one that all bourbon lovers should do and a cool stop along the Trail. This place is definitely dialed in for visitors. The grounds are very impressive and there are a bunch of different experiences you can check out while there.
We went through the gift shop and were able to snag some unique Basil Hayden’s which is one of my favorites. You can also do an experience where they make you an Old Fashioned with whichever bourbon you like (of theirs). We then sat out on some chairs overlooking the property enjoying the drink and the crazy day we had.
Even though it’s one of the “big” distilleries and heavily marketed, it was pretty cool to visit.